Withdrawals are quick and easy
At USGFX, our withdrawal process is quick and easy and all withdrawals are processed within 24 hours.
You may withdraw your funds at any time straight from your Client Login Area.
Funds can be withdrawn straight back to your nominated bank account or back to your credit card if you used a credit card to deposit. It's simply that easy.
- USGFX does not accept cash deposits, including money orders, travellers' cheques or other cash equivalents.
- When you deposit funds, the Title/Name and Entity of the account from which you withdraw your funds must match the Title/Name and Entity on your USGFX trading account. To comply with international anti-money-laundering policy, under no circumstances will USGFX receive payment via third parties.
- Under the company's fraud-protection policy regarding credit card transactions, clients who have deposited funds into their trading account via a credit card may make withdrawals up to their deposit amount back to the same credit card in the first 180 days of the initial deposit. Withdrawal of funds exceeding the initial deposit amount within the first 180 days may be made via alternative withdrawal options.
- Please note that extra transaction fee of 3% will be charged if the withdrawal amount is over USD $3000 by e-wallet (WebMoney, Perfect Money, FasaPay, Skrill, Neteller, VoguePay,Vietnam Online Banking).
- For a deposit made via Bank Wire Transfer/UnionPay/SticPay/VoguePay, or a deposit amount higher than 1,000, the deposit fee will be waived when the client trades 1 lots. For a deposit made via any deposit method other than Bank Wire Transfer/China UnionPay/SticPay/VoguePay and less than 1,000, the deposit fee will be waived when any trade is made in the account. However, if the above-mentioned trading requirement is not met upon withdrawal, client will be charged with both the deposit fee and the withdrawal fee.
- Instant fund arrival for China UnionPay deposit will not be applied in the case of system failure, or client failing to include the correct reference number for the payment, etc.
According to Australian and international laws and conventions, USGFX will do its utmost to comply with all anti-money-laundering and anti-terrorism laws and regulations.
USGFX will randomly examine account records to check for instances of suspected money laundering, including monitoring the following:
- The funding status of the account.
- Information on payers and payees of wire transfers.
- Other practices, excluding normal business activities.